- A candidate who has passed 10+2 level examination in any stream shall be eligible for admission to first year BCA/BBA/B.Sc.(HS).
For Science students: Open = 50%, Other = 45%
For Arts & Commerce students: Open = 45%, Other = 40%
- Reservations are as per state government rules.
GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS:
Rules timely framed by the Director for good conduct of the students in the Institute premises should be strictly followed.
- Students should come in uniform for boys Blue Pant (formal only), White shirt with Black Leather shoe & for girls White salwar-kurta with Blue Dupatta for the College, except Thursday.
- Regularity and punctuality in attending the classes is the prime duty of every student.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco & spitting in premises is strictly prohibited.
- Absentees without prior permission will be charges the fine of Rs.25/-per day.
- Each student should obtain the identity card from the Librarian within a week after the admission. No student will be allowed to enter the class, laboratory and library without the I-card and uniform.
- Students ought to maintain 75% attendance in order to be eligible to appear for University examination.
- Each student should appear for Internal and Term End examinations.
- All the books of Library should be returned before commencement of practical examinations.
- Every student should carefully read and strictly follow the rules of discipline and good conduct, brought in force by Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded.
- Cell Phones are strictly banned in the college campus. If found so he/she will charged a fine of Rs.1000/-.
- Students having any complaint regarding ragging should inform and contact any of the discipline committee members. Any Student found involved in ragging will be rusticated from college.
Note : Violation of any of the above rule could lead to cancellation of his/her admission without any prior notice.