Read the Instruction Carefully: - Rules regarding Refund / Cancelation of admission, attending classes and College discipline applicable for all category candidates.
• 5% of the total annual fees will be deducted if the student has cancelled his/her admission within 07 days from the date of admission.
• 10% of the total annual fees will be deducted if the student has cancelled his/her admission within 14 days from the date of admission.
• 100% of the total annual fees will be deducted if the student has cancelled his/her admission after 14 days from the date of admission i.e. no refund, in any case, will be made after 14 days. (reference: SRTM University letter no. PG/2002- 2003/61-63, dated 6th July 2002)
• During the Pandemic situation like COVID-19 students or parents should have smart phone at home which is strongly recommended since under this situation college shall take online classes so smart phone and internet connection is recommended for E-learning and online examinations if university recommends.
• During the pandemic situation (COVID-19) online classes and E-learning will be enforced by college if offline regular classes are not be possible due to Covid-19 & under such circumstances no fees will be refunded if asked so once admitted and complete 14 days from the date of admissions to all under graduate courses and this is applicable to all open and category students and original documents will not be released till all dues (fees) stands paid in full. For Post-Graduation the cancellation rules are as per the rules and guidelines of DTE Office, Mumbai.
• During Pandemic (COVID-19) students will have to maintain the social distancing strictly and they must wear mask and need to carry their own water bottle and sanitizer with them and this is mandatory.
• Students should not bring mobile in college campus and must remain present in the classes (minimum 75% attendance is compulsory) be it online or offline in each subject for all courses and must behave decently in college campus and should not indulge in any activity that could defame name and fame of this college else punitive action will be initiated if found so.
• Students are recommended to get their Health Insurance looking at this pandemic.
• Fees is needed to be paid anyhow before 31 March 2021 for all students of all courses else Hall Ticket to Summer Examination 2021 may not be issued. GOI Scholarship / EBC / freeship / minority scholarship holders need to fill out the respective form online without fail in time as per the guideline of concerned GOVT offices issues time to time and check Website of respective department time to time. If the online form filing date of the scholarship, freeship, EBC or Minority is missed by the student/s then in such cases students shall be responsible for the same and in such cases if aforesaid scholarships / freeship / EBC / minority scholarship gets rejected then students will have pay the college fees from their own pocket. If students who fail to submit testimonials / essential documents for sanctioning the scholarship then college will not be responsible for non-receiving of aforesaid scholarships. Kindly be aware that if Govt. doesn’t grant/sanction the scholarship student himself/herself has to pay the complete fee from their own pocket.
All reserved category candidates must note that the above admission cancellation rule is applicable to them also.
• UGC & AICTE Regulation on curbing the menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009. According to this regulation Ragging of any kind is strictly prohibited.
If any student is found involved in ragging activity, s/he will be punished as per the law and UGC and AICTE Regulations.
Anti-Ragging/Discipline Committee: - 1) Dr. M. M. Bokare (2) Prof. M. S. Altamash (3) Dr. N. D. Shinde 4) Prof. N.N. Bharkad (5) Prof. S.N. Kokate (6) Dr. P.A. Kadam
(7) Dr. Anagha Ralegaonkar
Guidelines for student
1) Mobile/Cell Phones are banned in college campus. Students cannot bring Mobiles/ Cell Phones in the class rooms or in College premises. If found s/he will be charged a fine of Rs.1000/-
2) Students having any complaint regarding ragging should inform and contact any of the discipline committee members.
3) Uniform is mandatory every day except on Thursday. Please contact to your concern HOD regarding the uniform and also see the Notice Board. No Jeans is permitted as a part of the uniform.
4) As per the University norms, students must maintain more than 75% of their class attendance in each semester. Those who fail to maintain 75% attendance will not be eligible to take the University examination and students themselves will be responsible for further consequences.
5) Chewing Tobacco, Gutkha and smoking in college campus is strongly prohibited. Penalty of Rs. 1000/- will be charged if found so.
Declaration by the student
I hereby declare that, I have read the rules and regulations for admission and the draft of UGC and AICTE Regulation on curbing the menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009. Further, I also declare that the information filled by me in this admission form is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge. I shall be responsible for any discrepancy, arising out of the form signed by me and I undertake that in absence of any document the final admission will not be granted and/or admission will stand cancel.
Declaration by the Parent/Guardian
I have permitted my son/daughter/ward to enroll himself / herself in your college and I shall fulfill necessary requirements of my son/ daughter/ward. I have been acquainted with the fee structure rules & regulations, & the same is being told to my son/daughter/ward & I take full responsibility of my son/daughter/ward of his decent behavior and actions in the college campus.
Important Instructions for offline Admission:
Students desiring to seek admission should fill up the admission form and obtain Bank Challan duly signed by Clerk/ Accountant. The Student should deposit the fees in Union Bank of India (Corporation Bank), in front of Global Hospital, VIP Road, Nanded. After depositing the specified fees, students must get the Bank Challan Receipt along with filled application form to the concerned Clerk/ Accountant to Nanded. Clerk/Accountant to complete the admission process.
ऑफलाईन ऍडमिशन साठी विशेष सूचना : महाविद्यालयाचे सर्व शुल्क यूनियन बँक ऑफ इंडिया ( कॉर्पोरेशन बँक शाखा ), व्ही. आय. पी. रोड, ग्लोबल हॉस्पिटल समोर, नांदेड, यांच्या मार्फत स्वीकारले जात असून, विद्यार्थांनी आपले अर्ज (जसे प्रवेश अर्ज किंवा परीक्षा अर्ज) सुवाच्च व काळ्या शाईच्या पेनने भरून सादर शुल्काचे चालान लेखा विभागातून घेतल्यानंतर सादर शुल्क उपरोक्त बँकेत भरावेत. शुल्क भरलेली पावती व अर्ज पुन्हा महाविद्यालय त्याच दिवशी सादर करणे अत्यंत आवश्यक आहे. अर्ज व शुल्काची पावती महाविद्यालय त्याच दिवशी सादर न केल्यास सदरील अर्ज अपात्र ठरविण्यात येईल व त्याची सर्वस्वी जबाबदारी संबंधित विद्यार्थावर राहील याची संबंधितांनी नोंद घ्यावी.