Admission criteria :
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 level examination in any stream shall be eligible for admission to first year BCA/BBA/B.Sc.(HS).
For Science students: Open = 50%, Other = 45%
For Arts & Commerce students: Open = 45%, Other = 40%
- Reservations are as per state government rules.
Rules and Regulations:
- Rules timely framed by the Director for good conduct of the students in the Institute premises should be strictly followed.
- Students should come in uniform for boys Blue Pant (formal only), White shirt with Black Leather shoe & for girls White salwar-kurta with Blue Dupatta for the College, except Thursday.
- Regularity and punctuality in attending the classes is the prime duty of every student.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco & spitting in premises is strictly prohibited.
- Absentees without prior permission will be charges the fine of Rs.25/-per day.
- Each student should obtain the identity card from the Librarian within a week after the admission. No student will be allowed to enter the class, laboratory and library without the I-card and uniform.
- University examination forms will not be accepted if the student fails to attend 75% of his/her class attendance.
- Each student should appear for term end examination. A fine of Rs.100/- per subject will be charged for absentee.
- All the books of Library should be returned before commencement of practical examinations.
- Every student should carefully read and strictly follow the rules of discipline and good conduct, brought in force by Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded.
- Cell Phones are strictly banned in the college campus, if found so he/she will charged a fine of Rs.500.
- Any Student found involved in ragging will be rusticated from college.
- Note : Violation of any of the above rule could lead to cancellation of his/her admission without any prior notice.